- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Appulse Holding B.V. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Appulse Holding B.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our websites or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Appulse Holding B.V. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Appulse Holding B.V. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Appulse Holding B.V. processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Appulse Holding B.V. securely stores your data at our infrastructure partner Supabase.
Appulse Holding B.V. will keep your contact information as long as your are an active customer. Once you terminate your account, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Appulse Holding B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Appulse Holding B.V. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Appulse Holding B.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Appulse Holding B.V. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Appulse Holding B.V. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Appulse Holding B.V. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Appulse Holding B.V.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Appulse Holding B.V. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Appulse Holding B.V. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com